Okay so I called my sister into my room to pick three books for me to add to my TBR and she picked soME OF THE BIGGEST BOOKS, ya’ll pray for me.
Hi there! Hello! Back with another blog post with my July TBR because June is almost over (like: WHAT??) I’ll be posting my June favorites later this week! Without further ado, my TBR!
- More Happy Than Not – Adam Silvera (reread) with Kat (@paperbackdreams)
- They Both Die At The End – Adam Silvera (reread) with Joel (@fictionalfates)
- Ship It – Britta Ludin
- Let’s Talk About Love -Claire Kann
MY SISTER PICKS MY TBR:
- The Gentlemen’s Guide to Vice and Virtue -Mackenzi Lee
- Literally – Lucy Keating
- The Unexpected Everything – Morgan Matson
So I have seven books to read in July, so…PRAY FOR ME!
Thank you for reading!! Lemme know down below what you’re reading this month!